iGaming North America 2012 Is Coming Soon!
Scheduled for March 4-6, 2012 at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, iGaming North America is the first event of its kind. For the first time ever, this networking and educational conference will introduce North American land-based gaming businesses to the global iGaming industry.
This cost-effective event aims to provide a networking platform, as well as educate on the potential impacts of regulated Internet gambling in the US and Canada. There will be other educational information provided around the topics of players, resources and legislation.
Want to get a 15% IGNA Registration Discount? For all conference goers that register through CAP, just register through the link below, and on the form select “CAP Discount” and in the “CAP Members” box enter the following discount code: iGAMNA12CAP
Who Should Attend
- iGaming Operators, Affiliates and Associations
- Existing land-based (commercial and Native American/First Nation) operators
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Accountants and consulting firms
- Government entities and regulators
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Law firms
- Financial institutions
- I.T. and software providers
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Other parties interested in the potential for legalized iGaming in North America
The dynamic conference program will bring attendees up to speed on policy developments, new technology and business, marketing and operational strategies.
As talks of legalized online gambling heat up on a mainstream level, this conference will bring attendees up to speed on policy developments, new technology and business, marketing and operational strategies.
With the surge in activity at both the state/provincial and federal levels, the time is right for operators, consultants, vendors and suppliers focused on the North American markets to converge, share ideas, foster strategic relationships and survey the competitive landscape.