Everest Poker Unveils Rewards Program for Players
October 23, 2008 — Everest Poker has announced the launch of a new reward program for its players: the Everest Poker VIP Summit Club.
"The VIP Summit Club prides itself on being easy to understand and use," states a news release issued by the company. (Read it here.) The news release also states that the new program will offer benefits to all players (new and existing), continuous rewards throughout the course of the entire month, multiple benefit tiers, up to $200 for friend referrals, among other benefits.
Ken Berman, Everest Poker Brand Manager, commented: "We strongly believe the VIP Summit Club is the most transparent and beneficial poker loyalty program available online. We have listened to players from all poker rooms, all over the world and have tailored our product to address all the issues, both positive and negative, of existing loyalty programs."
- Everest Poker Unveils Unprecedented Rewards Program for Poker Players
- Absolute Poker Dazzles Online Poker Players with FAME Loyalty Program & $45,000 in Diamond Giveaway
- Everest Named Poker Operator of the Year
- Everest Poker Secures Deal with World Series of Poker
- RECORD REVENUES FOR EVEREST POKER PARENT