Everest Poker Further Enhances Loyalty Scheme
August 7, 2009 (CAP PR Wire) — Everest Poker, official sponsor of the WSOP, launched their VIP Summit Club in October last year and has been gathering player feedback ever since. As a direct result Everest poker has made a series of improvements.
Originally, the Everest Poker VIP Summit Club addressed the complaints, opinions and frustrations of poker players across the globe and prides itself on being easy to understand as well as being open to ALL players. When launched the service offered;
• Benefits to ALL players both new and existing
• Continuous rewards all month long
• Priority Customer Service
• Multiple benefit tiers
• Up to $200 for referring a friend
• Live tournament registration
• Direct Summit Point to cash conversion, up to $5,000 per month
Now after appraising the launch phase Everest Poker have made the first ‘Base Camp’ tier 40% easier to hit and this tier alone offers;
• A weekly $5,000 freeroll
• Access to refer a friend bonus
• Turn points into directly cash
Players will also now find the climb beyond Base Camp much quicker, with reduced tier thresholds. Finally, players who reach The Summit, the top tier of the VIP Summit Club, will be rewarded with a 900% Summit Point bonus, 20% higher than it was before.
Sandrine Mangia-Park, Everest’s Poker Director, commented; “We continually strive to offer our players value and believe the VIP Summit Club is the most accessible and transparent loyalty scheme around. These added extras have been brought in as a direct result of player feedback and we will keep listening and keep improving our service.”
For further information please contact:
Ed Pownall, Everest Poker Press Office (London), on +44 7825 064776
For information on Everest Poker's affiliate program, click here.
- Everest Poker Unveils Unprecedented Rewards Program for Poker Players
- Everest Poker Unveils Rewards Program for Players
- Eurobet.com announces $70,000 Poker Points trade in for Loyalty Scheme
- Casino.com NEW loyalty scheme
- Casino.com NEW loyalty scheme; rewarding loyal players with Aston Martins and up to $100,000 in cash