Eurobet WSOP Main Event Qualifier Concludes Sunday
May 15, 2009 (CAP Newswire) – This Sunday, Eurobet.com will conclude its $70,000 Poker Points trade-in promotion by holding the second of two WSOP qualifiers. With WSOP fever heating up this month, it's a good bet that Eurobet affiliates can use this promotion to their advantage.
The prize allows Eurobet’s players the opportunity to trade-in their loyalty program Poker Points for tickets before the first of June, when all points will be reset to make way for the company’s new Loyalty Scheme.
“We’ve been overwhelmed by the popularity so far of our trade-in campaign,” Matt Steer, Operations Manager at Eurobet.com, said. “But we’re still focused on ensuring all our players get involved and make their points count before the end of the month. I would urge any player to act now and enter one of the great events still to be held, before their balance is set back to zero.”
In addition to the ultimate prize, the $70,000 Poker Points trade-in promotion also includes a guaranteed prize pool of cash, tickets and WSOP seats in more than 26 events. The grand finale will run on Saturday, 30 and Sunday, 31 May where players will be given the opportunity to win WSOP packages worth an estimated $20k.
- Qualify for the WSOP Main Event in the Eurobet.com $70k Poker Points trade in
- $70,000 Player Loyalty Promo from Eurobet.com
- Eurobet.com announces $70,000 Poker Points trade in for Loyalty Scheme
- Tower Gaming Announces Official WSOP 2009 Main Event Satellite Location
- Eurobet Announces 50% of Total Net Revenue for CAP Euro Attendees