Dragonfish Signs Three New Bingo Partners
30th June 2009 — Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, today announces the signing of three new bingo partners; MoonBingo, BingoHollywood and Costa Bingo, cementing further Dragonfish’s position as a global leader in the provision of bingo services.
Dragonfish’s bingo software will underpin MoonBingo’s (www.moonbingo.com) plans to launch a new, standalone bingo network, following successful growth on the Dragonfish bingo network. Newco, the company behind other successful brands on the Dragonfish bingo network such as www.gloriousbingo.com and www.spectrabingo.com are the brains behind this new venture and will be launching the network with a marketing budget in the millions. The agreement with MoonBingo includes Dragonfish’s Total Gaming Services offering: Provision of chat moderators, ePayments systems, customer care, hosting and full technology services including back office and platform integration.
BingoHollywood (www.bingohollywood.com) is launching a standalone network powered by Dragonfish bingo software and will also use many of Dragonfish’s Total Gaming Services whilst handling their own chat room moderation. With a committed seven figure marketing budget set from launch the brand aims to become a major player in the bingo market.
Costa Bingo (www.costabingo.com) has recently gone live with Dragonfish bingo software and has already been a great success with free bingo games targeting the acquisition of new players. They will also benefit from Dragonfish’s Total Gaming Services offering, providing a fully managed bingo solution.
The signing of these new partners underpins further Dragonfish’s status as:
• A leading provider of bingo software worldwide and the world’s leading bingo network with over 60 skins offering instant liquidity, industry leading software and top-tier brands
• Delivering the highest lifetime customer values
• Possessing a back office which provides advanced financial, risk management, support and chat hosting services to all licensees allowing for differentiation of product
• Offering multi-language capabilities within its bingo client
Gabi Campos, Managing Director, of Dragonfish commented:
“We consider our bingo software to be the leading product in the sector and the addition of these excellent new partners is a further endorsement of our bingo product. The fact that each partner has a wealth of experience in the sector combined with a significant marketing contribution demonstrates a willingness to carve out their own niche in the bingo market and we very much look forward to helping each partner successfully grow their business.”
Adi Frum, CEO, of MoonBingo commented:
“We are excited to expand our business with Dragonfish and bring significant knowledge and experience of online bingo to this new partnership. We intend to position MoonBingo network as one of the leading bingo networks in this field and we welcome new affiliates who wish to partner with us.”
Tina Pegrini, Network Manager, of BingoHollywood commented:
“Work on our new bingo network is progressing very well. We're really looking forward to launching something different in conjunction with Dragonfish that will capture the attention of bingo players everywhere. Fun, entertainment and winning is what it's all about, and that's what we'll deliver. Watch this space!”
Richard Skelhorn, CEO, of Costa Bingo commented:
“We’re really pleased with the launch of Costa bingo and are confident Dragonfish are the right partners for our business. The players love the software and it has proved to be highly flexible allowing us to create some really nice custom applications to help with acquisition and retention. We're looking forward to growing our player base and providing a first class service to our customers and affiliate partners.”
These latest developments endorse Dragonfish’s hybrid strategy for its bingo model. Business partners who join the network are able to benefit from instant liquidity whilst gaining a full understanding of back office functionality, CRM and chat. The provision of appropriate levels of liquidity enables partners to then launch standalone networks in the future whilst maintaining their existing brand on the Dragonfish bingo network.
Gabi Campos, Managing Director +350 200 49 800
Bell Pottinger Corporate & Financial
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Nick Lambert / Andrew Benbow +44 20 7861 3232
• Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
• Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments — with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
• Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
• Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
• Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com
- Dragonfish signs strategic agreement with Phumelela Gold Enterprises
- Talarius Signs Up Virtue Fusion Alderney As Preferred Bingo Partner
- Bucky Bingo Re-signs With Virtue Fusion For Further Five Years
- Entraction Partners with Income Access for Affiliate Software
- Income Access Signs Affiliate Marketing Software Deal with Tombola