Dragonfish signs exclusive agreement with Tsogo Sun Gaming Group
September 28, 2009 — Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, today announces the signing of an exclusive agreement with Tsogo Sun Gaming Group (TSG), one of the largest hotel and entertainment groups in South Africa, to provide total gaming services for the land-based TSG's first move into online gaming.
The two companies will set-up a joint venture in South Africa, initially with a licensed offering in the regulated sportsbook arena. The partnership is to continue with the launch of casino, poker and bingo once a more developed regulatory regime is in place in South Africa.
Dragonfish will provide TSG with comprehensive gaming solutions; including games, technology, payment processing systems, call center, customer relationship management, online marketing and business analytics. This cutting edge collaboration between a world-class online gaming provider and a leading land based operator, will also enable the joint offering to include services such as:
* integrated databases for CRM and marketing
* * the combination of online payment methods with membership cards
As part of the venture the two companies will market both 888's brand in South Africa as well as a new on-line brand for Tsogo.
TSG has significant reach across a wide audience of people in South Africa, with average annual footfall across the group's seven casinos exceeding 21 million people. Distribution through TSG casinos and hotels will therefore provide Tsogo and 888's B2C products with a large user-base in South Africa and a strong presence in the country.
Gabi Campos, Managing Director of Dragonfish, said:
"Dragonfish's technology infrastructure provides an excellent platform for partnerships with land based casinos. This partnership is the first of many targeted at regulated markets, where Dragonfish's partners operate under local licenses and enjoy the benefits of such regulatory arrangement. TSG's casinos provide a world-class, personalised gaming experience, and through partnering with Dragonfish we can provide them with the expertise and cutting-edge online gaming solutions to convert their strong brand into a successful position in the online gaming world. "
Marcel von Aulock, Chief Financial Officer of the Tsogo Sun Group, said:
"Tsogo is a dynamic and innovative leader of gaming in South Africa so our move into online gaming is a natural progression for the business. Dragonfish has a proven pedigree in online gaming technology delivery and this partnership provides an excellent platform to expand our offering."
Gabi Campos, Managing Director
+350 200 49 800
Bell Pottinger Corporate & Financial
+44 20 7861 3232
· Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc's B2B business and is a separate division within 888
· Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world's leading B2C brands, 888
· Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
· Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
· Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org