Dragonfish Releases World Cup Bingo Side Games
May 25, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, announces the launch of a suite of Quickplay instant format games built specifically for the upcoming FIFA World Cup, available to clients on the Dragonfish bingo network and standalone networks.
The games, consisting of Hi Lo, Slots and Keno, feature some of the most recognisable players who will soon be representing their countries in South Africa.
The games can be integrated seamlessly into the bingo environment via Dragonfish’s bingo integration platform.
The release follows the launch last year of a number of Quickplay instant games for bingo clients, including new video slots, scratch cards and major branded games such as X-Factor, Spiderman and Fantastic Four.
The games are highly sought after by bingo partners as Dragonfish aims to deliver best in class offerings. Providing a more diverse offering, Quickplay games are a proven formula for increasing player retention and lifetime customer value.
Dragonfish is a leading provider of bingo software worldwide and the world’s leading bingo network with over 60 skins offering instant liquidity, industry leading software and top tier brands. As with all offerings, Dragonfish provides bingo clients with the option to select individual services or adopt the Total Gaming Services solution, including back office integration, advanced financial and risk management, ePayments systems, customer support, CRM and chat hosting services.
Gabi Campos, Managing Director
+350 200 49 800
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344
• Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
• Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology;
• Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
• Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
• Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
• Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com