Dragonfish releases new bingo side games
September 16, 2009 (CAP PR Wire) — Dragonfish (www.dragonfishtech.com), the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, today announces the release of 17 new Quickplay games for Bingo. These comprise of 14 video slot games, two scratch cards and one roulette offering.
These new instant format games integrate seamlessly into the bingo environment, providing bingo players with an opportunity to enjoy arcade style instant win games in an environment in which they are comfortable. Similar to bingo, players can play for free or small amounts of money.
Instant games play a major part in the profitability of bingo sites, and Dragonfish provides an extensive range of games from slots, scratch cards and card games through to other popular formats such as High Low, Virtual Sport and Tables Games.
The Dragonfish portfolio of Quickplay games include global branded games such as Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Cluedo, Monopoly, Cleopatra and XFactor and plans are in place to introduce these games to Dragonfish bingo partners.
Through providing a more diverse offering Quickplay games increase player retention for partners and drive increased lifetime customer value.
Dragonfish is a leading provider of bingo software worldwide and the world’s leading bingo network with over 60 skins offering instant liquidity, industry leading software and top tier brands.
As with all offerings, Dragonfish provides bingo clients with a back office with advanced financial, risk management, support and chat hosting services to all licensees allowing for products to be tailored individually, including multi-language capabilities.
Gabi Campos, Managing Director of Dragonfish, commented: “Dragonfish delivers a market leading bingo software product and we want to ensure our clients receive the same quality range of Quickplay games that will enable them to increase lifetime customer values. The instant game format blends well with the bingo environment and we look forward to providing our bingo clients with even more games in the future.”
Gabi Campos, Managing Director
+350 200 49 800
Bell Pottinger Corporate & Financial
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Nick Lambert / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7861 3232
• Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
• Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
• Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
• Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
• Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org