Dragonfish launches Rollover Bingo with Cashcade
July 12, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Dragonfish, the award-winning independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, today announces the launch of Rollover Bingo, a groundbreaking new services deal with Cashcade through which players can enter the UK National Lottery.
Rollover Bingo (www.rolloverbingo.com) is the twentieth standalone network to launch on Dragonfish’s bingo platform. Dragonfish’s Total Gaming Services offer provides operators with a flexible suite of gaming solutions, and Cashcade is utilising the bingo software platform, chat moderators, ePayments, and fraud and risk management services.
Rollover Bingo is the only site to offer entry in to the National Lottery as a bonus, with players receiving free syndicated entry into the National Lottery draw for every five pounds spent on bingo cards.
Cashcade brands include some of the biggest brands in the UK bingo market, including Foxy Bingo, Cheeky Bingo and Think Bingo, all of which are standalone networks powered by Dragonfish bingo software.
Gigi Levy, Acting Managing Director of Dragonfish and CEO of 888 Holdings, said: “We are delighted to further our relationship with Cashcade. The launch of Rollover Bingo demonstrates the flexibility of the Dragonfish offering, which allows seamless integration of a variety of third party applications onto the bingo platform. In this instance the Integration platform provides the ability to enter the National Lottery for free through the site, giving it a unique differentiator and a strong platform for growth.”
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344
- Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
- Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
- Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
- Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry, a fact recognised at the eGaming Review B2B Awards with the awarding of both White Label Partner of Year and Bingo Network of the Year
- Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org