Dragonfish French Poker Sites Now Live
October 18, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Dragonfish, the award-winning B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, announces that French poker sites Full Fun (www.pokerXtrem.fr) and 888’s own site (www.888poker.fr) have gone live on the joint liquidity network, with ad Astra (www.pokersubito.fr) joining them in the coming week.
The network, which offers a suite of games, multiple tournaments and a fully customized poker solution, is a joint venture with Prima Networks Ltd, powered by Microgaming. It provides a shared pool of player liquidity on a single platform and is available to licensees of Dragonfish and Prima Network Limited in France, and also 888’s own B2C poker customers.
Dragonfish offers partners flexibility of choice so they can either take the poker software alone or go for the full white label solution including back office, operations, marketing and e-payments.
David Zerah, Managing Director of Dragonfish said:
“These latest additions mean the network will now have a total of four partners live, helping to drive early liquidity and provide a base from which to grow market share. Our partners have begun some excellent marketing campaigns and this will have a positive effect on customer acquisition. We have several more partners in the pipeline and look forward to making further announcements in the near future.”
Affiliates can promote 888 via the Uffiliates affiliate program.
- Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
- Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
- Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
- Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry, a fact recognised at the eGaming Review B2B Awards with the awarding of both White Label Partner of Year and Bingo Network of the Year
- Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com