Dragonfish Extends Contract with Moon Bingo
June 28, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, announces that its agreement with bingo partner Moon Bingo has been extended to 2013.
As part of the new agreement Moon Bingo will be launching a new standalone network later in the year powered by Dragonfish. They have also recently launched Polo Bingo (www.polobingo.com) on the Dragonfish bingo network.
Moon Bingo successfully moved to a standalone network last November having originally started on the Dragonfish bingo network. Dragonfish’s agreement with Moon Bingo includes Dragonfish’s Total Gaming Services offering: full technology services including back office and platform integration hosted by Dragonfish, ePayments systems, chat moderators and customer care. Dragonfish is one of the world’s leading bingo providers, powering over 70 brands on the Dragonfish Bingo Network and 19 standalone networks.
This news comes on the back of Dragonfish picking up the Bingo Network of the Year Award at the inaugural eGaming B2B Awards recently.
Gigi Levy, Acting Managing Director of Dragonfish and CEO of 888 Holdings, said: “Our bingo software continues to set the standards in the market. We are delighted
that our partner Moon Bingo has not only extended their agreement but committed to launching a new network with us later in the year. The partnership has been very successful and we look forward to helping them achieve further growth.”
Adi Frum, CEO of Moon Bingo said: “We are very happy to continue our successful cooperation with Dragonfish. Gigi Levi and his team have helped us with the successful launch of Polo Bingo as well as with the continuous growth of the Moon Bingo brand. The strength of the Dragonfish gaming platform enables us to focus on what we do best; building strong online bingo brands and maximising player value.”
· Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
· Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
· Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
· Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
· Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org