Dragonfish Double Winner at eGaming Review B2B Awards
June 15, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, is pleased to announce that it received two of the most prestigious awards at the inaugural eGaming Review B2B Awards, which were handed out at London’s Old Billingsgate last night.
The strength of the Total Gaming Services offering resulted in Dragonfish winning the award for White Label Partner of Year. Dragonfish provides clients with the option to select individual services or adopt the Total Gaming Services solution, including games, back office integration, advanced financial and risk management, ePayments, customer support and advanced marketing services.
Dragonfish’s status as a leading provider of bingo software worldwide and the world’s leading bingo network was also recognised, as Dragonfish was named Bingo Network of the Year. The Dragonfish network currently supports over 70 skins offering instant liquidity, industry leading software and top tier brands.
The eGaming Review B2B Awards were are open to all companies that offer a B2B product, with categories for all major supplier disciplines including betting and gaming software, networks, mobile, payments, recruitment, marketing, IT & infrastructure.
· Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
· Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
· Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
· Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
· Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com