DoylesRoom Offers Players WPT Qualifiers
September 16, 2009 (CAP Newswire) – Leading online poker destination DoylesRoom has announced the launch of a new qualifier tournament for the “Doyle Brunson 5 Diamond World Poker Classic”. The prize will be $15,000+400 seats for the big event, to be held later this year during the World Poker Tour at the Bellagio in Vegas from December 13 to 19.
The tournament’s winners will also receive the “Doyle Brunson’s Vegas Experience,” giving them the chance to spend the weekend before the tournament “living the dream on the Las Vegas casino strip with Doyle Brunson”. The package includes full VIP treatment at the city’s hottest clubs, restaurants, and bars, plus tickets to a Vegas show and dinner with Doyle himself.
The tournament, like Doyle himself, is likely to be popular with players. And affiliates can plug into this excitement by promoting the qualifier tournaments on online poker-themed sites — possibly tying in the Vegas connection, as well.
- DoylesRoom.com Brings Back Wednesday Bounty, Doubles Prize Money to $50,000
- DoylesRoom.com Unveils $50K Freeroll Finale
- DoylesRoom.com Modernizes and Simplifies Online Poker Experience with New Website
- DoylesRoom Affiliates Adds Top Account Manager to Team in Time for Budapest Conference
- DoylesRoom Joins Cake Poker Network, Announces Launch Party Weekend