Doyle’s Take on WSOP Main Event
November 25, 2009 (CAP Newswire) – As one of poker’s most popular and successful players, online and offline, Doyle Brunson is one of the world's most respected figures playing the game today.
Riding a publicity wave after the release of his autobiography, Brunson recently shared a chapter of that book with ESPN. In the article, Doyle talked about his experiences playing the final table of the World Series of Poker.
Brunson can of course offer insight into many more World Series of Poker events than many (any?) of his rivals, having been in the game for far longer. The chapter starts out with a rundown of his involvement in the 1976 Main Event; a game that took place before most of his more recent opponents were born.
- UltimateBet Signs Top WSOP Main Event Player Billy Kopp
- Tower Gaming Announces Official WSOP 2009 Main Event Satellite Location
- Qualify for the WSOP Main Event in the Eurobet.com $70k Poker Points trade in
- Eurobet WSOP Main Event Qualifier Concludes Sunday
- First players to cash in the WSOP 2009 Main Event unveiled