Big Christmas Season for Online Gambling Expected
Hey, casino affiliates: Are your sites ready for an increase in online gambling traffic later this month?
According to several reports, some online gambling experts are expecting a surge in online gambling activity this holiday season.
“The holidays mean different things to different people, but online gamblers always look at the holiday season as a way to make some extra cash,” points out CasinoGamblingWeb.com.
Foremost among these is 32Red’s confident prediction that the figures for the 2010 holiday season will be even better than last year, when the site saw a “peak in online accesses on Christmas Day 2009,” per Easier.com.
Mobile gambling may be the centerpiece of this new confidence, as the article continues: “This year 32Red expects the corresponding figure to be even higher after the introduction of its new real-money Blackjack App for the iPhone, the first to be approved by Apple.”
32Red is currently one of the few major online gambling brands to offer a comprehensive, polished and highly regarded mobile online gambling offering. Get more details on mobile online casino affiliate marketing here.
Affiliates can promote 32Red via the 32Red affiliate program.
- Online Business Bump Expected for Holidays
- Soccer Star Expected to Increase Online Gambling During Olympics
- High Stakes Poker Season 5 Starts March 1 On GSN
- Soccer Star Lionel Messi Expected to Increase Online Gambling During Olympics
- 32Red Online Casino Celebrates 32nd Win by 32Red.com Flat Jockeys Championship Leader