Australian Racing Management Contract for Centrebet
February 18, 2009 (InfoPowa News) — The Business Spectator reports that Australian online gambling group Centrebet has landed an important contract to manage the fixed odds racing and sports betting product portfolio of the ACT TAB, Racing & Wagering Western Australia and Tote Tasmania.
The agreement commences mid-second quarter 2009, recompensing Centrebet through a service fee progressively structured to target growth.
Centrebet m.d. Con Kafataris said: “The selection of Centrebet to manage the fastest growing area of the TAB's business is a resounding endorsement of the systems, processes and experience of the Centrebet team.
"The opportunity to manage AU $200 million in TAB fixed odds betting turnover is exciting. However, the real value for Centrebet is in sharing the growth in revenue that our expanded event coverage and new products due for release in 2009 will bring.”
- Centrebet Affiliate Program Puts Focus on Affiliate Feedback
- Centrebet Unveils Incentives to Play at the 2009 Aussie Millions Tournament
- Centrebet is an Official Sponsor of CAP Down Under
- Centrebet Offers Free Football Jersey to New Players and Affiliates
- Income Access Partner Centrebet Offering Wimbledon Promotions to Affiliate Marketers