Another Online Bingo Deal for Dragonfish
April 19, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, announces the signing of an agreement with Prime Gaming to provide a comprehensive bingo solution – www.primebingo.com.
Based in Cyprus, Prime Gaming has been operating for five years with a number of leading online gaming brands: Prime Casino, Prime Scratch Cards, Prime Poker and Prime Backgammon.
Prime Gaming is able to create sufficient liquidity through cross-selling initiatives supported by a significant marketing budget to warrant the development of two standalone networks, one targeted at the UK and a further network aimed at the pan-European market, powered by Dragonfish.
Dragonfish will provide Prime Gaming with a fully managed bingo solution based on the Total Gaming Services offering: provision of chat moderators, ePayments systems, customer care, hosting and full technology services including back office and platform integration. Dragonfish will also provide a comprehensive suite of Quickplay instant format games including slots, blackjack, virtual sport and scratch cards.
As well as the two standalone networks, Prime Gaming has also recently launched a skin on the Dragonfish bingo network, www.bingoyard.com.
The deal takes the number of standalone bingo networks powered by Dragonfish to 19, and the Dragonfish bingo network itself continues to grow, now supporting over 60 brands.
Gabi Campos, Managing Director of Dragonfish, said:
“Combining the existing assets and knowledge of an experienced partner such as Prime Gaming and the strength of the Dragonfish bingo platform provides a strong base from which to drive growth on the network. We look forward to working with Prime Gaming to maximise the potential of Prime Bingo.”
Chris Panayiotou, COO of Prime Gaming, said:
“We are delighted to join Dragonfish and take advantage of their skills and experience in providing full service Bingo. We are confident of our ability to rapidly expand our share of the bingo market through this partnership.”
Gabi Campos, Managing Director
+350 200 49 800
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344
· Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
· Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
· Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
· Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
· Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prime Gaming
· Established in 2003, Prime Gaming is a rapidly growing online gaming company that markets three major brands; Prime ScratchCards, Prime Casino and Prime Poker
· The team that established Prime Gaming already had a successful background in internet marketing and advertising, and Prime Gaming is now a major presence in the Gaming Industry, firmly established in every European and most English speaking markets
· Prime Gaming adapted well to the global recession, experiencing an average monthly growth of 5 – 10% and also registering over 100,000 new players every month
· Some sample sales figures include; the sale of over 10,000,000 scratch cards during October 2009
· Substantial budgets have been allocated for offline advertising during 2010, with television and newspaper advertising campaigns currently under development