888 Announces New Dragonfish Managing Director
July 15, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — 888, one of the world’s most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, is pleased to announce the appointment of David Zerah as Managing Director of Dragonfish, the award-winning independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc.
David, who takes up the post in August, joins from Vizrt where he was Chief Commercial Officer managing sales, account management, customer support partner relationships and product management. Vizrt is a world leading provider of TV Graphics systems, Media asset management solutions, and Online CMS to broadcaster and web publishers all around the globe. The company has more than 35 sales offices around the world and serves over 1500 customers across 85 countries.
Prior to becoming CCO, David spent 7 years as Executive VP of Sales Worldwide and grew the business from $17m a year in revenue to over $100m in 2008. In addition to David’s global responsibilities, he has spent the past three years in Asia, establishing an Asian headquarters and building the Asian operations.
Gigi Levy, CEO, 888, commented: “We are delighted that David has joined us to head up Dragonfish. David has significant B2B experience in the media industry, both broadcast and online, and as the industry moves towards a greater emphasis on content and flexible solutions his experience and contacts will enable Dragonfish to capitalise on the opportunities.”
David Zerah, Managing Director, Dragonfish, commented: “I am very pleased to join one of the leading B2B players in the gaming industry at such an exciting time. This industry is dynamic, and the emergence of new technologies and platforms present very exciting possibilities for online gaming. I look forward to driving the business forward through enhancing Dragonfish’s offering, strengthening our existing partnerships and acquiring new ones.”
Click here for details on the 888 online gaming affiliate program.
• Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
• Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
• Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
• Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry, a fact recognised at the eGaming Review B2B Awards with the awarding of both White Label Partner of Year and Bingo Network of the Year
• Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344