7 Deadly Sins of Affiliate Marketing
Though it sounds like motivational speaker buzz-speak, you don’t have to settle for low conversions rates. According to a recent posting on Search Engine Land, the average conversion rate in most industries is somewhere 2.35% and the top 25% in those industries were converting at higher than 5%.
The point here isn’t that simply asking the universe to deliver more conversions will make it happen (because it won’t). What we’re saying is that someone is getting those conversions.
If you’re rates are lower than you’d like them to be, there is always room to build on the techniques that are actually working for you and slowly start eeking those numbers up to where you’d like them to be.
- How to Rock at Affiliate Marketing: Tips from Industry’s Stars
- 2014 Affiliate Marketing Research: What To Start Planning For NOW
- 20 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media
- 4 Deadly Mobile Conversion Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing