7 Deadly Sins of Affiliate Marketing
Low Quality Content
Content is king is another very tired catch phrase that, for better or worse, is also entirely accurate. Pitching your affiliate partners with dull, poorly written content doesn’t do much for anybody – especially your potential players.
If you can’t afford to hire quality freelancers to write your content for you, at least take the time to craft quality content on your own. At the end of the day, you’ll be much better off with a few high quality posts than a barrage of low-quality content no one wants to read.
- How to Rock at Affiliate Marketing: Tips from Industry’s Stars
- 2014 Affiliate Marketing Research: What To Start Planning For NOW
- 20 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media
- 4 Deadly Mobile Conversion Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing