7 Deadly Sins of Affiliate Marketing
Putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea in any industry but it’s an especially bad one in the online gambling world. This is, after all, an industry that’s seen entire verticals collapse overnight and plenty of partners who are less-than-credible.
Besides having a few gaming affiliate partners, it’s always a good idea to diversify your affiliate portfolio with complementary businesses like FOREX and even Amazon.com for books and movies.
This may sound like Chicken Little thinking today, but when the next Black Friday rolls around, that diversity might save your neck.
- How to Rock at Affiliate Marketing: Tips from Industry’s Stars
- 2014 Affiliate Marketing Research: What To Start Planning For NOW
- 20 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media
- 4 Deadly Mobile Conversion Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing