7 Deadly Sins of Affiliate Marketing
Embracing the Wrong Revenue Model
There’s something undeniably sexy about revenue sharing. After all, the house always wins, right? While the house always wins, casino affiliates are not necessarily the house.
Revenue share plans are, indeed, a good deal for established affiliates who’ve been at the game for a while and can weather the inevitable ups and downs of the business.
Newer affiliates, however, should consider revenue share’s decidedly less sexy sibling, the cost-per-acquisition (CPA). CPA plans deliver cash-in-hand for players and, usually, don’t come with a lot of fine print.
While you’re learning the ropes, CPA is definitely the way to go.
- How to Rock at Affiliate Marketing: Tips from Industry’s Stars
- 2014 Affiliate Marketing Research: What To Start Planning For NOW
- 20 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media
- Why iGaming Affiliate Marketing May Not Be For You
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing