7 Deadly Sins of Affiliate Marketing
Not Doing Enough Testing
Intuition is a good thing, but without data providing actual proof, intuition is no better than superstition. Running the numbers, and being honest about them, can be both time-consuming and ego-crushing.
By the same token, you need to ask yourself whether you want a site that’s a monument to your ego, or a site that’s actually converting and bringing in revenue.
Casino affiliates have a lot in common with scientists and embracing the scientific method of stating a thesis, and then going out and proving it to be right or wrong, is something they shouldn’t be afraid to do.
- How to Rock at Affiliate Marketing: Tips from Industry’s Stars
- 2014 Affiliate Marketing Research: What To Start Planning For NOW
- 20 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media
- Why iGaming Affiliate Marketing May Not Be For You
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing