7 Deadly Sins of Affiliate Marketing
Maybe the Little Things Don’t Make a Difference
Being detail-oriented is a skill that’s incredibly useful for entrepreneurs of all kinds, including gaming affiliates. At the same time, affiliate marketers can sometimes spend too much time on details that don’t deliver long-term results.
Search Engine Land’s Larry Kim refers to these as, “small fry optimizations,” and they include small changes such as font colors and line spacing. According to Kim’s research, these kinds of changes simply don’t lead to long-term changes.
To see if graphical changes really make a difference Kim suggests running A/B tests and backing up your hunches with hard numbers.
- How to Rock at Affiliate Marketing: Tips from Industry’s Stars
- 2014 Affiliate Marketing Research: What To Start Planning For NOW
- 20 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media
- Why iGaming Affiliate Marketing May Not Be For You
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing