FREE Gambling Affiliate Tips - Join Our Newsletter -

Welcome to Casino Affiliate Programs! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew - Referback View Post
    Dear Affiliates,

    Thank you very much for your feedback and comments, it is truly appreciated. Referback has a long and successful history and we certainly never intended to be seen as a rogue program.

    After giving your input serious consideration we have decided that clause 6.5 in our terms and conditions will not apply to affiliates who signed up prior to the 1st of November 2012.

    The clause will stand for any affiliates who signed up, for the first time, at Referback.com from the 1st of November 2012.

    To prove our commitment to a fair and speedy resolution to this situation any outstanding
    affiliate commissions (due to clause 6.5) will be processed with the affiliate payments for October.

    We thank you all very much for all your feedback, and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

    Best wishes,
    The Referback Team
    So then, i requested account closure since i was not interested in working with you anymore. mine account is an old 2010 account. Will you pay my commissions 120 (was due last month), and hopefull more to come in future?

    Please suggest, Andrew?
    Reply With Quote
  2. #22
    Listed Program
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jameskon View Post
    So then, i requested account closure since i was not interested in working with you anymore. mine account is an old 2010 account. Will you pay my commissions 120 (was due last month), and hopefull more to come in future?

    Please suggest, Andrew?
    Yes, we will settle your payment for last month. For future payments we will require for your account to be re-opened. I see that you have contacted me on Skype - will chat with you further when you are next online. Thanks
    Reply With Quote
  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew - Referback View Post
    Yes, we will settle your payment for last month. For future payments we will require for your account to be re-opened. I see that you have contacted me on Skype - will chat with you further when you are next online. Thanks
    thanks i received my payment for earlier due's till Sep end. (127 usd).

    Hope we keep getting our payments on time in future.
    Reply With Quote
  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the info. I'll probably stop working with RB. Such a shame.
    Reply With Quote
  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Alexa figure for Referback site shows around 70.000 level.
    It seems that is still popular among affiliates and visited frequently.
    I understand that this clause still hit all new affiliates!?
    If yes, I just wonder how Referback want to attract new affiliates?
    Reply With Quote
  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    NO one prefer working no Rev share, if it's a tricky one. Because they expect money to come back which they initially invest.
    Premium Popunder Traffic @ PopunderTraffic.com | Casino Free Chips | Bulk eMail Marketing
    Feel Free to buzz me on skype: anshul.mahajan1184
    Reply With Quote
  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 163 Times in 93 Posts
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dariusz View Post
    Alexa figure for Referback site shows around 70.000 level.
    It seems that is still popular among affiliates and visited frequently.
    I understand that this clause still hit all new affiliates!?
    If yes, I just wonder how Referback want to attract new affiliates?
    Sadly even with this quota, they are still a better program than most of them out there
    Reply With Quote
  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Thumbs down

    We resolved this issue with referback long back, now referback is https://buffalopartners.com/ and they follow same rules. So i have my revshare income stuck once again..

    Guys, avoid https://buffalopartners.com/

    avoid referback-screenshot-bu.jpg
    Premium Popunder Traffic @ PopunderTraffic.com | Casino Free Chips | Bulk eMail Marketing
    Feel Free to buzz me on skype: anshul.mahajan1184
    Reply With Quote
  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jameskon View Post
    We resolved this issue with referback long back, now referback is https://buffalopartners.com/ and they follow same rules. So i have my revshare income stuck once again..

    Guys, avoid https://buffalopartners.com/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-bu.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	1082

    As per chat with andrew, payment is approved but rev share which was 40% at initial deal is now 20%.
    Premium Popunder Traffic @ PopunderTraffic.com | Casino Free Chips | Bulk eMail Marketing
    Feel Free to buzz me on skype: anshul.mahajan1184
    Reply With Quote
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •