FREE Gambling Affiliate Tips - Join Our Newsletter -

Welcome to Casino Affiliate Programs! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member jopaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default 32Red Changes

    After months that I did not earn anything (do to restrictions in the country I target with my websites) in May I hit €109 but i have a "nice" surprise. It seems that 32Red had changed the minimum payment from €100 to £100 and I really read all the email from the affiliate programs so there is no way I've missed the one that talked about this important change. Anyone knows when this change was made?
    Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    CAP Listed Program - 32Red Mark_32Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 12 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopaa View Post
    After months that I did not earn anything (do to restrictions in the country I target with my websites) in May I hit €109 but i have a "nice" surprise. It seems that 32Red had changed the minimum payment from €100 to £100 and I really read all the email from the affiliate programs so there is no way I've missed the one that talked about this important change. Anyone knows when this change was made?
    Hi Jopaa,

    There has always been a £100 minimum payout, but there *was* a display issue which showed the minimum payout in the affiliates currency, hence this may be causing the confusion.

    Depending on your payment method, I might be able to override this limit for you. Can you email affiliates@32Red.com with your username please?

    Thanks
    Mark
    Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Member casinodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 95 Times in 62 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_32Red View Post
    Hi Jopaa,

    There has always been a £100 minimum payout, but there *was* a display issue which showed the minimum payout in the affiliates currency, hence this may be causing the confusion.

    Depending on your payment method, I might be able to override this limit for you. Can you email affiliates@32Red.com with your username please?

    Thanks
    Mark
    I was looking at your site the other day actually, you have some good poker games on there texas hold'em to.
    Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    do not recommend working with 32red. I worked in afiliadoswinzingo.com that was his trademark and closed in Spain. I have € 2000.
    Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Resident Wine-O JillO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,967
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 383 Times in 198 Posts
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_32Red View Post
    Hi Jopaa,

    There has always been a £100 minimum payout, but there *was* a display issue which showed the minimum payout in the affiliates currency, hence this may be causing the confusion.

    Depending on your payment method, I might be able to override this limit for you. Can you email affiliates@32Red.com with your username please?

    Thanks
    Mark
    Thanks for your speedy response, Mark.

    jopaa... does this info help with your question/situation?
    Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Senior Member jopaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JillO View Post
    Thanks for your speedy response, Mark.

    jopaa... does this info help with your question/situation?
    I've sent an PM to Mark and see if he can do something about.
    Reply With Quote
+ Reply to Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •