FREE Gambling Affiliate Tips - Join Our Newsletter -

Welcome to Casino Affiliate Programs! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    hot I want to buy casino affiliate websites !

    Hi.

    I am looking to buy established casino affiliate websites. I don't have budget constraints, hence please ping me if you have any casino affiliate sites for sale. The higher the quality the better ! Though, I don't have a min. requirement at this stage.

    Ping me.

    Seb
    Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Greetings -

    Just sent you a private message with info on my site.

    Thanks in advance. Talk to you soon.
    Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    france
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi there,
    I Got PR in this PR update. And i am planning to sell all my sites to any royal buyer..

    My Website Features:
    - All Keyword Rich Domains.
    - All my websites are having very good backlinks.
    - All my websites are hosted on unique IP address
    - All my websites are having 100% unique content.
    - Almost All the website's inner pages are having page rank (95% of
    the websites)
    - All the websites are having ZERO OUTBOUND LINK (Never sold a poker
    link to any client)

    Page Rank Breakdown :
    25 PR3 Websites
    33 PR2 Websites
    5 PR1 Websites

    Thanks.
    Waiting for replies.
    Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Member findfreebet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi
    I have these domains for sale:

    GallaCasino.com
    CasinoExplain.com
    CasinoSpend.com
    WhoCasino.com
    CasinoIncomes.com
    GradeBet.com
    thebid.co.uk
    mymeet.co.uk
    Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Prices

    Please private message me any .co.uk domains and prices

    Quote Originally Posted by kingss View Post
    Hi there,
    I Got PR in this PR update. And i am planning to sell all my sites to any royal buyer..

    My Website Features:
    - All Keyword Rich Domains.
    - All my websites are having very good backlinks.
    - All my websites are hosted on unique IP address
    - All my websites are having 100% unique content.
    - Almost All the website's inner pages are having page rank (95% of
    the websites)
    - All the websites are having ZERO OUTBOUND LINK (Never sold a poker
    link to any client)

    Page Rank Breakdown :
    25 PR3 Websites
    33 PR2 Websites
    5 PR1 Websites

    Thanks.
    Waiting for replies.
    Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Prices

    Please private message me .co.uk domains and prices


    Quote Originally Posted by findfreebet View Post
    Hi
    I have these domains for sale:

    GallaCasino.com
    CasinoExplain.com
    CasinoSpend.com
    WhoCasino.com
    CasinoIncomes.com
    GradeBet.com
    thebid.co.uk
    mymeet.co.uk
    Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i have some good page rank and good page authority and domain authority sites co.uk on sale, having pr 3 and pr 2

    If anyone interested do let me know,or pm me.

    Waiting for reasonable prices.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Domains OnSale

    Please PM me details.

    Quote Originally Posted by anjaneyulu View Post
    i have some good page rank and good page authority and domain authority sites co.uk on sale, having pr 3 and pr 2

    If anyone interested do let me know,or pm me.

    Waiting for reasonable prices.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Guest
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default WTB

    Quote Originally Posted by kingss View Post
    Hi there,
    I Got PR in this PR update. And i am planning to sell all my sites to any royal buyer..

    My Website Features:
    - All Keyword Rich Domains.
    - All my websites are having very good backlinks.
    - All my websites are hosted on unique IP address
    - All my websites are having 100% unique content.
    - Almost All the website's inner pages are having page rank (95% of
    the websites)
    - All the websites are having ZERO OUTBOUND LINK (Never sold a poker
    link to any client)

    Page Rank Breakdown :
    25 PR3 Websites
    33 PR2 Websites
    5 PR1 Websites

    Thanks.
    Waiting for replies.
    Can you send me the list of domains and price of your site please.
    Reply With Quote
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •