FREE Gambling Affiliate Tips - Join Our Newsletter -

Welcome to Casino Affiliate Programs! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member ih82lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default PKR doesn't accept U.S. Affiliates

    Just someting I wish I had known before...
  2. #2
    Banned from CAP MargaretPKR.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Unfortunately, due to repercussions of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act in the US we are unable to process payments to US based citizens at this time. (Our affiliate commission is based on a revenue share we are not sure that we will be able to pay you US affiliates commission under the current legislation). For this reason we are no longer accepting US based affiliates.

    This decision was not taken lightly as we would have been very happy to have US affiliates on board, however there would be little sense in going forward while we are unable to guarantee our US affiliates that their commission payments would be processed.

    ...I will keep you all posted if this situation changes.
  3. #3
    Senior Member ih82lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Will Affiliatespeedpay be an option for cashout?
  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MargaretPKR.com View Post
    Unfortunately, due to repercussions of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act in the US we are unable to process payments to US based citizens at this time. (Our affiliate commission is based on a revenue share we are not sure that we will be able to pay you US affiliates commission under the current legislation). For this reason we are no longer accepting US based affiliates.

    This decision was not taken lightly as we would have been very happy to have US affiliates on board, however there would be little sense in going forward while we are unable to guarantee our US affiliates that their commission payments would be processed.

    ...I will keep you all posted if this situation changes.
    I don't understand. The UIGEA pertains to gambling transactions, not affiliate transactions.

    The affiliate is just that - an affiliate, not a player.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to winbig For This Useful Post:

    LadyHoldem (08-26-2007)

  6. #5
    Banned from CAP MargaretPKR.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Guys

    In response to your posts;
    AffiliateSpeedPay; we are exploring this option and will keep you posted if we decide to add this as a payment method for affiliates.

    UIGEA; we use the same payment methods to pay our players from their account as we do our affiliates their comission - so as a gaming company it is now impossible to pay any affiliates based in the US their comission through these methods.
    In an ideal world we would love to be able to accept all US affiliates, but as in reality this just isn't possible as we wouldn't be able to pay out comission and would not want you to spend your time and money promoting PKR when we would not be able to reward you for your efforts.
  7. #6
    Member Engineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,644
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 578 Times in 309 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Come on, give me a break.

    Quote Originally Posted by MargaretPKR.com View Post
    we use the same payment methods to pay our players from their account as we do our affiliates their comission - so as a gaming company it is now impossible to pay any affiliates based in the US their comission through these methods.
    That's the problem.

    Why does PKR do it that way? This may have worked fine pre-UIGEA, but now it seems more logical (to me anyway) to pay affiliates and players via separate methods. Surely it isn't that difficult to do.

    As a U.S. resident, why shouldn't I be able to earn commissions from my non-U.S. traffic?

    Sorry, but it looks to me like PKR just isn't trying hard enough, or they aren't really serious about being competitive with everyone else. Good luck; hope you're around in a year.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Engineer For This Useful Post:

    LadyHoldem (08-26-2007)

  9. #7
    Banned from CAP MargaretPKR.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Engineer

    Believe me we are exploring every possible way of overcoming this and as soon as we do we will certainly open up our affiliate program to US affiliates again.

    It is precisly because "As a U.S. resident, you SHOULD be able to earn commissions from my non-U.S. traffic" that we have taken this step - as we want to ensure that we can pay you what you would have rightfully earned.

    We are hoping to find a long term soloution for this soon and will let you know as soon as we do.
  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MargaretPKR.com View Post
    Hi Guys

    In response to your posts;
    AffiliateSpeedPay; we are exploring this option and will keep you posted if we decide to add this as a payment method for affiliates.
    AffiliateSpeedPay would be good, even simple bank transfer would be great option to cash out.
    Tom
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to impreza For This Useful Post:

    LadyHoldem (08-26-2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •