This uniquely British program owned by NetPlay TV Plc., enables users to gamble on their televisions or mobile devices. It runs both supercasino.com and bingos.com.
Games include live bingo and blackjack, mobile quiz games and fixed odds draws, roulette, baccarat, and many more.
Affiliates have the opportunity to earn money from their referred customers through both a percentage based commission structure and a Cost Per Acquisition structure. For the first two months, affiliates are able to get a 50% share of the net revenue. Here's the regular commission structure:
- Super Casino:
- Less than 10,000 Pounds equals 35% net revenue share
- More than 10,000 Pounds equals a 40% net revenue share
- Bingo Brands
- Less than 5,000 Pounds equals 25% net revenue share
- Between 5,001 Pounds and 10,000 Pounds equals 30% revenue share
- More than 10,000 Pounds equals 40% revenue share
- Less than 10,000 Pounds equals 30% revenue share
- More than 10,000 Pounds and 20,000 Pounds equals 35% revenue share
- More than 20,000 Pounds equals 40% revenue share
Cost Per Acquisition commission structures are available, but the terms are determined through a meeting with the website operators. The Cost Per Acquisition program also pays affiliates a percentage for referred customer's wagers bigger than 100 Pounds. The software used is Playtech, Virture Fusion, and Parlay Entertainment.
Affiliates are paid the 16th of every month through their arranged payment method through either Bank Wire or Check, Neteller or Moneybookers.
Affiliates have access to customizable banners, text links, widgets for websites, e-mail marketing, and any other website approved marketing tools for marketing purposes. Affiliates also have access to software that tracks their referred customer's gambling activities and how money money is being earned.