WE DO NOT ENDORSE THIS PROGRAM
For Affiliate Programs we support, see the list to the right

EarnReal

Program Details

The Earnreal program is an online affiliate aggregator program for several online gaming properties: Sportsbetting.com, Racebook, and Win4Real.

Affiliates of the Earnreal program earn commissions based on net revenues generated by their players – regardless of which platform they choose to promote. Affiliate earnings are paid on a tiered percentage system. Affiliates who generate up to $25,000 earn 25%, those who generate up to $75,000 get 30%, $250,000 gets you 35%, and above that earns you 40%. Those are some big numbers though – even by industry standards, so chances are you’ll have to settle for 25% for some time after you start promoting!

There is a CPA option available, or a hybrid CPA / commission option, but you will need to speak to your affiliate manager to negotiate the values.

Affiliates of the Earnreal program are paid around the second week of the month, for their earnings in the previous month. US affiliates are paid into their player account, and affiliates outside of the US receive their payments by bank transfer. This is costly and time consuming, so hopefully, they will add alternative payment methods!

All affiliates have access to an online tracking system, that has about a 24 hour lag. There are also customisable banners and ads in most sizes and for special promotional deals on the site.

(CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com, Jan 18, 2012)

Highest Rated Affiliate Programs

Accepts Players From: