The 400Group Limited owns and operates this website and runs the following websites in conjunction with this website: ThisIsVegas Casino, Paradise8 Casino, DaVinci's Gold Casino, and Cocoa Casino. This company is located on the island of Curacao and is licensed by the government of the Dutch Antillies.
There are over 100 games available throughout the entire network, including interactive and 3-d slots.
Affiliates earn 50% of the net loss share for the first month and then are based on the following commission schedule:
- $1 to $10,000 with 2 real players in the last 3 months equals a 25% share
- $10,001 to $35,000 with 2 real players in the last 3 months equals a 30% share
- $35,001 to $50,000 with 2 real players in the last 3 months equals a 35% share
There is also a Cost Per Acquisition plan that is based on the following schedule:
- 1 to 20 depositing players per month equals $100/acquisition
- 21 to 50 depositing players per month equals $125/acquisition
- 51 or more depositing players per month equals $150/acquisition
Such players must make at least two $25 (Euro, Pound or 250 South African Rands) before it is paid out as well as refer at least 3 active customers within a 6 month period. For the percentage based commissions, those who fail to refer the 3 customers within a 6 month period are lowered to a 15% share. There is a sub-affiliate program that earns another 5%. The software used on this website is from Rival Gaming, which does not have to be downloaded to place a wager.
Affiliates are paid by the 15th of month through either Neteller, Moneybookers, or Click2Pay. U. S. and Canadian affiliates are paid with a $50 minimum, while all other affiliates are paid with a $100 minimum account balance.
Affiliates have access to the following marketing tools:
- customizable banners (static, animated, .jpeg, falsh, .gif)
- customizable website content
- a unique identifying information
- software within one's account to tract referred customer's gambling activities
- text descriptions for each casino
- casino reviews and press releases